Reasons to say no to Credit Cards
The front side of a card includes:
- Debit Card Number– This 16-digit number is unique to your card. It is different from your checking account number.
- Card Expiry date– Your card can only be used until this date. A new card will be automatically sent to your address prior to the expiration date.
- Issuing logo– A Visa® or Mastercard® logo. This symbol means that you can use this card wherever debit cards are accepted, for example, department stores, restaurants, and online.
The back side of a card includes:
- Signature bar– For your protection against fraud,be sure to sign here as soon as receive your card.
- Card verification Value (CVV)– This number is unique to your card. When you use your card to make purchases over the phone or Internet, some merchants may require you to supply this number to confirm that you have the card with you.